After the successful EGBG bringing extra financial resources for EGDF and due to increased workload, the board of EGDF has decided to open a call for tenders in order to get more resources for EGDF’s European level activities.
EGDF is ready to invest 1000€ (including possible VAT) per month between June-December 2020, all together 6000€.
In particular, the board of EGDF is planning to focus extra resources on:
- Q3 and Q4 2020: Helping EGDF to communicate better and more transparently with its members
- Q3 2020: Helping on state aid lobbying
- Q4 2020: Aggregating European data on the European games industry in 2019
Interested organisations are asked to send the following information to email@example.com, at the latest on the 5th of June:
- How many hours are you able to invest in EGDF activities per week in exchange for a payment of 1000€ per month?
- What focus would areas listed above provide the best synergies with your activities and how?
- The CVs of people whose time you can allocate on EGDF activities (if available)
Please do not hesitate to contact EGDF COO Jari-Pekka Kaleva if you have any further questions.